Our 100% Organic Turmeric Powder are grown and produced in India
Turmeric contains the Active Ingredient Curcumin - a strong antioxidant with powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
HOW TO USE
- Add half to -1 teaspoon to hot milk (or soy milk) for Turmeric Lattes or Golden Milk.
- Great for adding flavour to dishes.
- You can also add to savoury dishes for that authentic Indian colour and taste.
- Suitable for Vegans and great for addition to smoothies and juices.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase in their original condition and packaging. N.B - Opened goods will not be refunded
How to return:
1. Contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number for a return number.
2. Place the products together with your dispatch note in the original packaging ensuring the package is sealed securely.
3. Send the securely sealed package to Pius Vita Superfoods 61 Bridge Street Kingston. HR5 3DJ.
4. If the item is in its original condition, we will refund the original payment card.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Store in a clean dry place at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- FREE FROM GLUTEN AND GMOs
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- 100% Plant Based
- EU Organic - GB-ORG-02, non-EU Agriculture, Organic Food Federation - Certified Organic
- ALLERGENS: Produced in a factory that handles nuts.
BEST BEFORE DATE
31 December 2020