Delicious plant-based burgers made with wholemeal breadcrumbs.
HOW TO USE
1. Empty the sachet into a bowl, add 175ml of boiling water and 2 tbsp sunflower oil. Stir well and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
2.With wet hands, form into burger shapes.
3. Fry on the hob in a little oil, or simply grill or barbecue until golden brown.
In the oven: Pre-heat your oven to 200/180 fan/gas 6 and bake your burgers on a lightly greased baking tray for 20 minutes, turning once, until cooked thoroughly.
Try your burgers with fresh organic lettuce and tomato with onions and tomoato ketchup or sauce of your choice.
Textured soya protein*, wholemeal breadcrumbs* (wheat*, yeast, salt), brown rice flour*, barley flakes*, onion*, vegetable bouillon* (sea salt, rice flour*, vegetables* [onion*, carrots*, parsnip*], yeast extract, sunflower oil*, parsley*, turmeric*), celery powder*, carob powder*, sea salt, black pepper*, cumin*, sage*, thyme*.
*certified organic ingredient
|Per per 100g||Per 62.5g serving|
|of which saturates (g)||0.6||0.4|
|of which sugars||8.5||5.3|
Store in a clean dry place at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- ALLERGENS: See ingredients highlighted in bold in the ingredients list.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase in their original condition and packaging. N.B - Opened goods will not be refunded
How to return:
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number for a return number.
2. Place the products together with your dispatch note in the original packaging ensuring the package is sealed securely.
3. Send the securely sealed package to Pius Vita Superfoods 61 Bridge Street Kingston. HR5 3DJ.
4. If the item is in its original condition, we will refund the original payment card.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.