Made in the UK using the award-winning organic spelt flour. This traditional pasta is bronze drawn ensuring its rough porous texture binds perfectly with sauces. Certified Compostable Packaging.
Spelt is an ancient grain with a delicious nutty flavour, has recently grown in popularity because it is high in fibre and a good source of protein.
HOW TO USE
Bring salted water to the boil, and cook gently for 8 minutes. Per 100g of pasta we recommend 1 litre water and 10g of rock salt.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase in their original condition and packaging. N.B - Opened goods will not be refunded
How to return:
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number for a return number.
2. Place the products together with your dispatch note in the original packaging ensuring the package is sealed securely.
3. Send the securely sealed package to Pius Vita Superfoods 61 Bridge Street Kingston. HR5 3DJ.
4. If the item is in its original condition, we will refund the original payment card.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Store in a clean dry place at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- 100% Spelt Flour
- ALLERGENS: Unsuitable for coeliacs.