Organic Maca Powder (Lepidium meyenii) is made of the maca a root. The Maca root belongs to the radish family and is mostly grown in the mountains of Peru. The nickname of maca is “Peruvian ginseng”
Maca has a earthy, nutty taste and its smell is almost similar as butterscotch.
Maca is rich in essential vital nutrients, it known to increase energy and endurance and supports a healthy mood balance.
HOW TO USE
- Add 1 teaspoon of Maca powder with a cup of water, mix with your favourite juice, smoothie or dessert.
- Add to Yogurts and fresh berries.
- Mix into your Porridge/Oats with your favourite fruits and nuts.
- Great addition to smoothies, juices and superfood treats.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase in their original condition and packaging. N.B - Opened goods will not be refunded
How to return:
1. Contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number for a return number.
2. Place the products together with your dispatch note in the original packaging ensuring the package is sealed securely.
3. Send the securely sealed package to Pius Vita Superfoods 61 Bridge Street Kingston. HR5 3DJ.
4. If the item is in its original condition, we will refund the original payment card.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Store in a clean dry place at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- FREE FROM GLUTEN AND GMOs
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- 100% Plant Based
- EU Organic - GB-ORG-02, non-EU Agriculture, Organic Food Federation - Certified Organic
- ALLERGENS: Produced in a factory that handles nuts.