Handmade and 100% pure, a nutritious premium-grade whipped creamy organic unrefined Shea butter. It is superbly moisturising and healing for the skin. Sourced from the Yumzaa Women Association cooperative in Northern Ghana, this is Shea Butter made in the traditional way, leaving all its active nutrients intact.
Organic Shea Butter is rich in Oleic, Stearic, and Linoleic acids that help protect, nourish and keep the skin beautifully soft and moisturised. It is also rich in essential vitamins A, E and F. Vitamin F protects the skin, particularly from the sun's harmful UV rays.
It almost works as a cleanser, with its cleansing abilities it penetrates the pores and expels clogged dirt and oil accumulation allowing the skin to breathe. Shea Butter benefits also include wound-healing (anti-bacterial) properties to heal skin problems in a healthy, soothing way.
HOW TO USE
Massage gently onto skin after a shower.
Store in a clean dry place at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- Free Gluten and GMOs
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- 100% Plant Based
- ALLERGENS: Produced in a factory that handles nuts.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase in their original condition and packaging. N.B - Opened goods will not be refunded
How to return:
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number for a return number.
2. Place the products together with your dispatch note in the original packaging ensuring the package is sealed securely.
3. Send the securely sealed package to Pius Vita Superfoods 61 Bridge Street Kingston. HR5 3DJ.
4. If the item is in its original condition, we will refund the original payment card.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.