Organic Cacao Powder
Our Organic Raw Cacao Powder is grown and produced in the Netherlands.
Organic Raw Cacao is an excellent source of iron, magnesium and potassium. Our organic cacao powder is made by undergoing a partial fermentation process to remove bitterness. The cacao fibre is separated from the cacao butter at a very low temperature without the use chemicals or solvents. After this process it is finely milled into our one-of-a-kind organic cacao powder.
Our Organic Raw Cacao Powder will have you on the train to flavour town in a matter of minutes. The flavours are so good your taste buds will thank you.
Cacao Powder is High in Calcium, Iron, Fibre, Antioxidants, Magnesium, Omega 3, Zinc and Phytonutrients.
HOW TO USE
- Stir 1 to 4 teaspoonfuls of Cacao powder into hot milk for a healthy cup of chocolatey fun.
- Perfect for mixing into Smoothies, Milkshakes, use in Desert, Cakes and Baking for extra nutrition.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase in their original condition and packaging. N.B - Opened goods will not be refunded
How to return:
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number for a return number.
2. Place the products together with your dispatch note in the original packaging ensuring the package is sealed securely.
3. Send the securely sealed package to Pius Vita Superfoods 61 Bridge Street Kingston. HR5 3DJ.
4. If the item is in its original condition, we will refund the original payment card.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Store in a clean dry place at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- FREE FROM GLUTEN AND GMOs
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- 100% Plant Based
- EU Organic - GB-ORG-02, non-EU Agriculture, Organic Food Federation - Certified Organic
- ALLERGENS: Produced in a factory that handles nuts.