Walnuts are rich in Monounsaturated Fats, Protein, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin E and Good Source of Manganese, Copper, Molybdenum and the B vitamin Biotin.
They are one of the few plant-based foods, which contain high levels of omega 3 essential fatty acids and are a vital part of a healthy diet.
Recent scientific studies have shown that the consumption of walnuts may help in promoting healthy brain function.
Rich in heart protecting plant serums, research has also found that eating a handful of walnuts a day provides protection from heart disease.
Scientists found 'significant' improvements in cholesterol levels and blood vessel flexibility, which helps blood flow smoothly, just four hours after people consumed either the shelled nuts or walnut oil.
They are a little powerhouse of nutrients, they are a good source of protein and fibre and micro nutrients including zinc, magnesium and manganese which are often lacking in Western diets.
HOW TO USE
Perfect for adding to Baking, Salad, Yoghurt, Porridge or Granola.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase in their original condition and packaging. N.B - Opened goods will not be refunded
How to return:
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number for a return number.
2. Place the products together with your dispatch note in the original packaging ensuring the package is sealed securely.
3. Send the securely sealed package to Pius Vita Superfoods 61 Bridge Street Kingston. HR5 3DJ.
4. If the item is in its original condition, we will refund the original payment card.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Store in a clean dry place at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- FREE FROM GLUTEN AND GMOs
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- 100% Plant Based
- EU Organic - GB-ORG-02, non-EU Agriculture, Organic Food Federation - Certified Organic
- ALLERGENS: Produced in a factory that handles nuts.