Organic Moringa Powder
Our Organic Moringa Powder comes from the Moringa Oleifera tree, also known as the “treeoflife”.
The Moringa tree is the most widely cultivated tree in India. It is resistant to drought and is considered to be the most useful tree in the world.
Moringa powder is also known as Moringa Oleifera and Moringa leaf powder.
According to medical news today, Moringa is believed to have many benefits and its uses range from health and beauty to helping prevent and cure diseases. The benefits of moringa include:
1. Protecting and nourishing skin and hair
2. Treating edema
3. Protecting the liver
4. Preventing and treating cancer
5. Treating stomach complaints
6. Fighting against bacterial diseases
7. Making bones healthier
8. Treating mood disorders
9. Protecting the cardiovascular system
10. Helping wounds to heal
11. Treating diabetes
12. Treating asthma
13. Protecting against kidney disorders
14. Reducing high blood pressure
15. Improving eye health
16. Treating anemia and sickle cell disease
HOW TO USE
- Start with half a teaspoon per day and in crease to 2 to 4 teaspoons.
- Add Pius Vita Organic Moringa powder to a cup of water, mix with your favourite juice or smoothie.
- Suitable for Vegans and great addition to smoothies and superfood treats.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase in their original condition and packaging. N.B - Opened goods will not be refunded
How to return:
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number for a return number.
2. Place the products together with your dispatch note in the original packaging ensuring the package is sealed securely.
3. Send the securely sealed package to Pius Vita Superfoods 61 Bridge Street Kingston. HR5 3DJ.
4. If the item is in its original condition, we will refund the original payment card.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Store in a clean dry place at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- FREE FROM GLUTEN AND GMOs
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- 100% Plant Based
- EU Organic - GB-ORG-02, non-EU Agriculture, Organic Food Federation - Certified Organic
- ALLERGENS: Produced in a factory that handles nuts.