100% Organic Matcha - 21 Single Serve Sachets
100% Organic Matcha Tea - Stone Ground Ceremonial "AA" Grade
Japanese Organic Matcha Tea is a fine green powder made from whole ground tea leaves. It is distinguihed by its rich flavor and dark green color.
Pius Vita organic Matcha is packed with antioxidants including the powerful epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg), it boosts metabolism and burns calories, detoxifies effectively and naturally and calms the mind and relaxes the body.
Health Benefits of Organic Matcha Green Tea
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg)
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
HOW TO USE
- Add 1 Sachet to hot ( max 80°C) or cold water, juice or milk.
- For best result, mix using a bamboo stick or electric whisk.
- Add 1 sachet to your favourite smoothie
- Add 1 sachet to oatmeal
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase in their original condition and packaging. N.B - Opened goods will not be refunded
How to return:
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number for a return number.
2. Place the products together with your dispatch note in the original packaging ensuring the package is sealed securely.
3. Send the securely sealed package to Pius Vita Superfoods 61 Bridge Street Kingston. HR5 3DJ.
4. If the item is in its original condition, we will refund the original payment card.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Store in a clean dry place at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- Free Gluten and GMOs
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- 100% Plant Based
- EU Organic - GB-ORG-02, non-EU Agriculture, Organic Food Federation - Certified Organic
- ALLERGENS: Produced in a factory that handles nuts.