Welcome to the Pius Vita Organic Superfoods privacy notice.
Pius Vita Organic Superfoods respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal information when you visit our website. It tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. European Data Protection law changed on 25 May 2018.
1. Our promise to all our customers Pius Vita Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal information. Pius Vita superfoods is committed to protecting your privacy. Pius Vita superfoods will always keep your personal information safe and will never sell it to third parties. We will be transparent and honest with you about why we collect your personal information and how we use it. We will explain your choices and rights to you and respect your wishes. We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. For example, we will use your personal information: Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact us at .
2. The data we collect about you Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you which we have grouped together follows: Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, email address. Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number. Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details. Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us. Technical Data includes Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, cookie ID’s, web log information, device identifiers and other technology on the devices you use to access this website. Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses. Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services, your browsing activity including intended purchases and aborted baskets, completion of surveys, wish-lists, connection information and statistics on your visits to site and page views, the links you click and other actions you take on our services, within our advertising or e-mail content and participation in promotional activity. Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences. If you fail to provide personal information: Where we need to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
3. How is your personal data collected We capture, process and retain personal information from you and any devices you may use when you navigate to piusvitasuperfoods.com web or mobile view, by transacting, by registering an account and otherwise interacting with us. We may capture customer information, purchase data and browsing behaviour as part of the loyalty programme. This is so we can optimise and personalise your experience with piusvitasuperfoods.com.
4. Why we will use your information Below are all the ways we plan to use your personal information, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate. In general terms, we use the personal information we collect to help us better understand you and to enable us to personalise your experience with piusvitasuperfoods.com, including offers, promotions and services to meet your needs.
5. Data Security We have taken all necessary action to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. Access to your personal information are limited to our employees and shipping agents who has a business need to know. Your personal information will only be used on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
6. Personal information retention We will retain your personal information for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. When the information are longer needed, we dispose of it securely according to our data retention and deletion policies By law basic information about customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) can be retained for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
7. Your right to deletion While you remain a customer, we’ll process and retain your data as described in this Policy. Once you cease to be a customer we’ll hold your data for as long as required by law. You do have a right to request that Pius Vita your personal data it holds. This isn’t an automatic right, what we are able to delete will depend on the type of data that w hold about you.
Please email to request your data to be deleted.