Organic Chia Seeds
- Chia seeds are tiny black seeds from the plant Salvia Hispanica.
- Chia seeds were prized for their ability to provide energy.
- Great for Smoothies and in Cereals.
- Chis seeds are an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol, the"good"cholesterol that protects against heart attack and stroke.
HOW TO USE
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Chia Seeds with your favourite juice, smoothie or dessert.
- Mix into yogurt or oatmeal, or sprinkled on top of salad.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase in their original condition and packaging. N.B - Opened goods will not be refunded
How to return:
1. Contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number for a return number.
2. Place the products together with your dispatch note in the original packaging ensuring the package is sealed securely.
3. Send the securely sealed package to Pius Vita Superfoods 61 Bridge Street Kingston. HR5 3DJ.
4. If the item is in its original condition, we will refund the original payment card.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- FREE FROM GLUTEN AND GMOs
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- 100% Plant Based
- EU Organic - GB-ORG-02, non-EU Agriculture, Organic Food Federation - Certified Organic
- ALLERGENS: Produced in a factory that handles nuts.